THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUNG !!!!!

Yesterday was Yung's birthday..so Sook Yi, Shiuan, Tessa, Siew Yan, Wei Yee n I went to Time Square to celebrate with her...
Shiuan n I 10.30a.m only reached Time Square..
First, we go "da gei chiong" played. Then go Sushi King for lunch...
The total money we ate was RM80.00....

After lunch, we walked to Sungai Wang to go to Green Box...
I forgot to bring my IC so I have to pay RM20.00 while the rest of them only paid RM10.40... Grrrrrrr.... So angry.... But dun care so much lar.... Just sang songs... We sang many artists' songs... Especially Lee Hom.... We were too high when we sang his songs... Except for Tessa n Siew Yan bcos they dun know how to sing Chinese songs...

After leaving Green Box, Sook Yi wanted to search for her jacket... A white jacket.. When we were searching, Tessa n Siew yan went home early bcos Siew Yan got tuition on 7.30p.m. After farewell to them, we continued our 'job'.. We searched it from Sungai Wang to Time Square.. Finally she found it in Romp... I saw a white shirt very nice.. but I dun dare to buy it bcos scare my mum will scold me...

5xxp.m... Wei Yee also went home.. N leave Yung, Shiuan, Sook Yi n I at Time Square... We got no way to go n sat on the chair.. Sook Yi told Yung to open her presents... N she did.. 5.45p.m, Shiuan n I also went home... Then dun know Sook Yi n Yung do wat at Time Square....

I felt very happy yesterday... n very tired... My legs were pain when I went home... Anyway, HAPPY BRTHDAY, YUNG YUNG....

Tats all for yesterday's trip...

0 comments: